Precision Technology and Portable Hardness Tester With LCD Display
and Small Shape
● Used for testing the hardness of large pipes and shafts
● The test principle and accuracy comply to standard ISO6508 and
ASTM E110. Tested by National Institute of Metrology with tolorance
＜1.5HRC, equivalent to bench hardness tester.
● Chain fastened around the workpiece before the force is applied.
● Reliable stability,good repeatability and high accuracy.
● Tests the hardness of cylindrical workpieces such as pipes,
shafts, rollers etc.,tests on the welding line;tests in segments.
● Used for manufacturing inspection and acceptance inspection to
replace Leeb hardness tester with lower accuracy.
● Traceable standard hardness block.
● Indenter inspected with standard Rockwell hardness tester.
● Test force calibrated with load cells directly traceable to
national secondary benchmark
Chain Clamp Portable Rockwell Hardness Tester
Initial Test Force
Total Test Force
60kg, 100kg, 150kg
Force Applying Method
120°diamond cone Ф1.588mm carbide ball
Meets the requirements of ISO6508
HRA, HRB,HRC, etc. 15 scales
All metals including iron, steel copper, Aluminium etc.